Want to Boot K-Touch M17 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot K-Touch M17 to Recovery Mode.
K-Touch M17 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting K-Touch M17 to Recovery.
Boot K-Touch M17 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot K-Touch M17 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the K-Touch Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot K-Touch M17 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed K-Touch M17 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot K-Touch M17 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery