Want to Boot K-Touch R8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot K-Touch R8 to Recovery Mode.
K-Touch R8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting K-Touch R8 to Recovery.
Boot K-Touch R8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot K-Touch R8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the K-Touch Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot K-Touch R8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed K-Touch R8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot K-Touch R8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery