Want to Boot Karbonn A1 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn A1 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn A1 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn A1 Plus to Recovery.
Also: Karbonn Alfa A112 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Karbonn A1 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn A1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A1 Plus Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Karbonn Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A1 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn A1 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn A1 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Karbonn A1 Plus
LEAVE A REPLY