Want to Boot Karbonn A21 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn A21 to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn A21 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn A21 to Recovery.
Also: Karbonn A2 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Karbonn A21 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn A21 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A21 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Karbonn logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A21 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn A21 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn A21 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Karbonn A21
LEAVE A REPLY