Want to Boot Karbonn A25 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn A25 to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn A25 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn A25 to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn A25 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn A25 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Karbonn logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A25 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn A25 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn A25 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Karbonn A25 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.