Want to Boot Karbonn A41 Power into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn A41 Power to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn A41 Power Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn A41 Power to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn A41 Power into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn A41 Power into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Karbonn Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A41 Power into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn A41 Power USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn A41 Power into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery