Want to Boot Karbonn A7 Star into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn A7 Star to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn A7 Star Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn A7 Star to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn A7 Star into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn A7 Star into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn A7 Star into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn A7 Star USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn A7 Star into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery