Want to Boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn K9 Smart Grand Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn K9 Smart Grand to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Karbonn logo and wait for few seconds.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn K9 Smart Grand USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Karbonn K9 Smart Grand into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.