Want to Boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn Titanium Hexa Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn Titanium Hexa to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Karbonn logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn Titanium Hexa USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn Titanium Hexa into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery