Want to Boot Karbonn Titanium Octane into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Karbonn Titanium Octane to Recovery Mode.
Karbonn Titanium Octane Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Karbonn Titanium Octane to Recovery.
Boot Karbonn Titanium Octane into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Karbonn Titanium Octane into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Karbonn Titanium Octane into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Karbonn Titanium Octane USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Karbonn Titanium Octane into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery