Want to Boot Kata V6 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kata V6 to Recovery Mode.
Kata V6 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kata V6 to Recovery.
Also: Kata M3S Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Kata V6 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kata V6 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kata V6 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Kata logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kata V6 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kata V6 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kata V6 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
LEAVE A REPLY