Want to Boot Kazam Tornado 348 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kazam Tornado 348 to Recovery Mode.
Kazam Tornado 348 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kazam Tornado 348 to Recovery.
Boot Kazam Tornado 348 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kazam Tornado 348 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Kazam logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kazam Tornado 348 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kazam Tornado 348 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kazam Tornado 348 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery