Want to Boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 to Recovery Mode.
Kazam Trooper X4.5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kazam Trooper X4.5 to Recovery.
Boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kazam Trooper X4.5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kazam Trooper X4.5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery