Want to Boot Keecoo P11 Pro into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Keecoo P11 Pro to Recovery Mode.
Keecoo P11 Pro Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Keecoo P11 Pro to Recovery.
Boot Keecoo P11 Pro into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Keecoo P11 Pro into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Keecoo P11 Pro into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Keecoo P11 Pro USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Keecoo P11 Pro into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery