Want to Boot Kekai S5 Gio into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kekai S5 Gio to Recovery Mode.
Kekai S5 Gio Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kekai S5 Gio to Recovery.
Boot Kekai S5 Gio into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kekai S5 Gio into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kekai Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Kekai S5 Gio into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kekai S5 Gio USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kekai S5 Gio into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery