Want to Boot Kenxinda 6A into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kenxinda 6A to Recovery Mode.
Kenxinda 6A Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kenxinda 6A to Recovery.
Boot Kenxinda 6A into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kenxinda 6A into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kenxinda Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Kenxinda 6A into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kenxinda 6A USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kenxinda 6A into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery