Want to Boot Kenxinda V5 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kenxinda V5 to Recovery Mode.
Kenxinda V5 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kenxinda V5 to Recovery.
Boot Kenxinda V5 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kenxinda V5 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kenxinda Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up Button When the Android Robot image pops up.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Kenxinda V5 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kenxinda V5 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kenxinda V5 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery