Want to Boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G to Recovery Mode.
Kiano Elegance 8 3G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kiano Elegance 8 3G to Recovery.
Boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kiano Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kiano Elegance 8 3G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kiano Elegance 8 3G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery