Want to Boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual to Recovery Mode.
Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual to Recovery.
Also: Kiano Fly 7 Dual Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a 10 seconds.
- Release the Power button and keep holding the Volume Up button.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
- While holding down the Power key press the Volume Up button at once.
Boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Kiano Fly 10.1 Dual
LEAVE A REPLY