Want to Boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR to Recovery Mode.
Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR to Recovery.
Boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kiano Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kiano SlimTab 10 3GR into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery