Want to Boot Kimfly Z4 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kimfly Z4 to Recovery Mode.
Kimfly Z4 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kimfly Z4 to Recovery.
Boot Kimfly Z4 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kimfly Z4 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Kimfly Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Down button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Kimfly Z4 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kimfly Z4 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kimfly Z4 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery