Want to Boot Kyocera Basio 3 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Kyocera Basio 3 to Recovery Mode.
Kyocera Basio 3 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Kyocera Basio 3 to Recovery.
Also: Kyocera X3 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Kyocera Basio 3 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Kyocera Basio 3 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kyocera Basio 3 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Kyocera logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Kyocera Basio 3 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Kyocera Basio 3 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Kyocera Basio 3 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Kyocera Basio 3
LEAVE A REPLY