Want to Boot Lanix Alpha 950 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lanix Alpha 950 to Recovery Mode.
Lanix Alpha 950 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lanix Alpha 950 to Recovery.
Boot Lanix Alpha 950 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lanix Alpha 950 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lanix Alpha 950 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lanix Alpha 950 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lanix Alpha 950 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery