Want to Boot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lanix Ilium X250 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Lanix Ilium X250 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Lanix Ilium X250 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lanix Ilium X250 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lanix Ilium X250 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery