Want to Boot Lava E Tab Xtron into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava E Tab Xtron to Recovery Mode.
Lava E Tab Xtron Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava E Tab Xtron to Recovery.
Boot Lava E Tab Xtron into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava E Tab Xtron into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- After that still maintain all buttons and connect USB cable with your tablet then after a while unplug this USB cable.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release all buttons.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava E Tab Xtron into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava E Tab Xtron USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava E Tab Xtron into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery