Want to Boot Lava Flair S1 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Flair S1 to Recovery Mode.
Lava Flair S1 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Flair S1 to Recovery.
Also: Lava Iris X8Q Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Lava Flair S1 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Flair S1 into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Flair S1 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Lava Logo on the screen.
- But keep holding the Volume Up button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Flair S1 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Flair S1 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Flair S1 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lava Flair S1 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.
How to Factory Reset Lava Flair S1
LEAVE A REPLY