Want to Boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Iris 400 Colour to Recovery Mode.
Lava Iris 400 Colour Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Iris 400 Colour to Recovery.
Boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lava logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Iris 400 Colour USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lava Iris 400 Colour into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.