Want to Boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Iris 870 4G to Recovery Mode.
Lava Iris 870 4G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Iris 870 4G to Recovery.
Boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button as soon as you see the Lava Logo on the screen.
- Release the Volume Up button when the device boots into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Iris 870 4G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lava Iris 870 4G into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.