Want to Boot Lava Iris Icon into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Iris Icon to Recovery Mode.
Lava Iris Icon Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Iris Icon to Recovery.
Boot Lava Iris Icon into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Iris Icon into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lava logo and wait for few seconds.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Power button at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Iris Icon into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Iris Icon USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Iris Icon into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery