Want to Boot Lava Velo+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Velo+ to Recovery Mode.
Lava Velo+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Velo+ to Recovery.
Boot Lava Velo+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Velo+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key as soon as you see the Lava Logo on the screen.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release the Volume Up button.
- Now, press the Volume Up +Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Velo+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Velo+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Velo+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery