Want to Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lava Xtron+ to Recovery Mode.
Lava Xtron+ Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lava Xtron+ to Recovery.
Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- After that still maintain all buttons and connect USB cable with your tablet then after a while unplug this USB cable.
- As soon as Android logo appears, Release all buttons.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lava Xtron+ USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lava Xtron+ into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery