Want to Boot Leagoo T5C into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Leagoo T5C to Recovery Mode.
Leagoo T5C Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Leagoo T5C to Recovery.
Boot Leagoo T5C into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Leagoo T5C into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Up + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot Leagoo T5C into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Leagoo T5C USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Leagoo T5C into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Leagoo T5C into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.