Want to Boot Lenovo A269i into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo A269i to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
Lenovo A269i Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Lenovo A269i Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot Lenovo A269i into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: Lenovo A328 Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Lenovo A269i into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo A269i into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo A269i Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo A269i into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo A269i USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo A269i into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lenovo A269i into Fastboot Mode / Bootloader Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo A269i into Bootloader Mode or Fastboot Mode.
Boot Lenovo A269i Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your Phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Fastboot Mode.
Boot Lenovo A269i Bootloader Mode/Fastboot Mode using ADB command
Assuming ADB and Fastboot Drivers installed on PC, and USB Debugging enabled on Phone enter the below command after connecting it to PC.
Open Command Prompt (CMD) on your PC and enter the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
How to Factory Reset Lenovo A269i
LEAVE A REPLY