Want to Boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus to Recovery Mode.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lenovo Phab 2 Plus to Recovery.
Boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo Phab 2 Plus USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo Phab 2 Plus into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery