Want to Boot Lenovo S810T into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo S810T to Recovery Mode.
Lenovo S810T Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lenovo S810T to Recovery.
Boot Lenovo S810T into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo S810T into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo S810T Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up+ Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo S810T into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo S810T USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo S810T into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lenovo S810T into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.