Want to Boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi to Recovery Mode.
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi to Recovery.
Boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 WiFi into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Up and Power buttons together for few seconds.
- Release the keys once the device boots into Factory Mode.