Want to Boot Lenovo Vibe P1M into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo Vibe P1M to Recovery Mode.
Lenovo Vibe P1M Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lenovo Vibe P1M to Recovery.
Also: Lenovo A858T Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot Lenovo Vibe P1M into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo Vibe P1M into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo Vibe P1M Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press the Power button until the device vibrates and then hold the Volume Up + Volume Down together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo Vibe P1M into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo Vibe P1M USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo Vibe P1M into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
How to Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1M
LEAVE A REPLY