Want to Boot Lenovo Yoga 8 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot Lenovo Yoga 8 to Recovery Mode.
Lenovo Yoga 8 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting Lenovo Yoga 8 to Recovery.
Boot Lenovo Yoga 8 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot Lenovo Yoga 8 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Lenovo logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot Lenovo Yoga 8 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed Lenovo Yoga 8 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot Lenovo Yoga 8 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery