Want to Boot LG D800 G2 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG D800 G2 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG D800 G2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
LG D800 G2 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG D800 G2 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot LG D800 G2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG D800 G2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG D800 G2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG D800 G2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG D800 G2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery