Want to Boot LG D802 G2 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG D802 G2 to Recovery Mode.
LG D802 G2 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG D802 G2 to Recovery.
Boot LG D802 G2 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG D802 G2 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, press the Volume Down + Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot LG D802 G2 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG D802 G2 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG D802 G2 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot LG D802 G2 into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Then Connect the USB cable to your tablet while still holding these buttons.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.