Want to Boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG K4 LTE K121 to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG K4 LTE K121 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
LG K4 LTE K121 Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When LG logo appears, release the Power button while keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the device boots into Factory Mode. Use Volume keys to choose "Yes" and Power button to select the option (perform the operation).
Boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG K4 LTE K121 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG K4 LTE K121 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery