Want to Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 to Recovery Mode.
LG K4 Note A7010a48 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG K4 Note A7010a48 to Recovery.
Also: LG H900 V10 (AT&T) Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 Recovery Mode using Hardware Buttons
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG K4 Note A7010a48 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot LG K4 Note A7010a48 into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the Power button while keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the device boots into Factory Mode. Use Volume keys to choose "Yes" and Power button to select the option (perform the operation).
How to Factory Reset LG K4 Note A7010a48
LEAVE A REPLY