Want to Boot LG L Bello into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG L Bello to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG L Bello Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
LG L Bello Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG L Bello into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot LG L Bello into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG L Bello into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG L Bello into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG L Bello USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG L Bello into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot LG L Bello into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Up connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.