Want to Boot LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Nexus 4 E960 to Recovery Mode.
LG Nexus 4 E960 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG Nexus 4 E960 to Recovery.
Boot LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down and Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Bootloader on the screen.
- In this mode, select Recovery by using the Volume key to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If the Android Bot with Red exclamation pops up, then press Volume Up and Power buttons together at once.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Nexus 4 E960 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery