Want to Boot LG Optimus GK F220K into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Optimus GK F220K to Recovery Mode.
LG Optimus GK F220K Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG Optimus GK F220K to Recovery.
Boot LG Optimus GK F220K into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Optimus GK F220K into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Now turn on your phone and press the Volume Down button when you see a LG logo on the screen.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Optimus GK F220K into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Optimus GK F220K USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Optimus GK F220K into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery