Want to Boot LG Optimus L7 P705G into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Optimus L7 P705G to Recovery Mode.
LG Optimus L7 P705G Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG Optimus L7 P705G to Recovery.
Boot LG Optimus L7 P705G into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Optimus L7 P705G into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Connect a USB cable to PC or Laptop.
- Hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and Home button for a few seconds and then connect the other end of the USB Cable to mobile.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the Android Bot with Red exclamation on screen.
- Now, press the Power button to enter into the Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Optimus L7 P705G into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Optimus L7 P705G USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Optimus L7 P705G into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery