Want to Boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 into Recovery Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 to Recovery Mode.
LG Optimus Plus AS695 Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
Here we have shared two methods which will help in booting LG Optimus Plus AS695 to Recovery.
Boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Then turn it on, and when the LG logo appears, press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Optimus Plus AS695 USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Optimus Plus AS695 into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery