Want to Boot LG Rebel 2 L58VL into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Rebel 2 L58VL to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG Rebel 2 L58VL Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
LG Rebel 2 L58VL Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG Rebel 2 L58VL into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Also: LG Rebel LTE TracFone (CDMA) L44VL Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode
Boot LG Rebel 2 L58VL into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the Power button while keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the device boots into Factory Mode. Use Volume keys to choose "Yes" and Power button to select the option (perform the operation).
Boot LG Rebel 2 L58VL into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Up button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.
How to Factory Reset LG Rebel 2 L58VL
LEAVE A REPLY