Want to Boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG Sunset LTE L33L to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG Sunset LTE L33L Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
LG Sunset LTE L33L Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Factory Mode
- First of all, power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When the LG logo appears, release the Power button while keep pressing the Volume Down and then press the Power button once more.
- Release all the buttons once the device boots into Factory Mode. Use Volume keys to choose "Yes" and Power button to select the option (perform the operation).
Boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Once the device is off, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG Sunset LTE L33L USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG Sunset LTE L33L into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery