Want to Boot LG V530KB into Recovery Mode or Fastboot Mode or Bootloader Mode? Then follow the instructions listed on this page to successfully Boot LG V530KB to Fastboot Mode or Recovery Mode.
LG V530KB Recovery Mode allows the users to perform advanced operations like flashing Root Package and other zip mods, wipe user cache and data, and many more.
Table of Contents
LG V530KB Fastboot Mode allows the user to flash Custom Image files and Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, etc. on to the device. Let’s now proceed and see How to reboot LG V530KB into Recovery Mode and Fastboot Mode.
Boot LG V530KB into Recovery Mode
Below are the methods using which you can boot LG V530KB into Recovery Mode.
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Release the keys as soon as you see the LG logo and wait for few seconds.
- Now, your phone should boot into Recovery Mode.
Boot LG V530KB into Recovery using ADB command
- First of all, make sure you have installed LG V530KB USB Driver and ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Enable "USB Debugging" on your phone from Developer Options. If Developer Options is missing; go to Settings > About Phone and tap on Build Number for about 7-10 times.
- Connect your device to PC and open Command Prompt (CMD).
- Enter the below command to boot LG V530KB into Recovery Mode.
adb reboot recovery
Boot LG V530KB into Download Mode
- Power off your Phone.
- Plug one end of the USB cable to PC and while holding the Volume Up + Power button connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Release the Volume button once the device boots into Download Mode.
- To exit the Download Mode, press and hold the Power button until the device reboots.